Erotic romance authors: Here’s a chance to brush up on your skills and learn new tricks to writing sizzling fiction. Don’t miss this workshop! It is free to members of Passionate Ink, a chapter of Romance Writers of America. Click here to join PI.
Burning Ink: How to Write Erotic Romances with Characters and Scenes that Sizzle
By Angela Knight
September 8 through October 6, 2016
LENGTH: Four Weeks
FREE for Passionate Ink Members
MEMBER EXCLUSIVE –Click here to join PI
New York Times bestselling erotic romance author Angela Knight is back by popular demand with an all-new course on how to write erotic romance book. It’s been a few years since the steamy book market exploded and it’s time to update your skills and gain new insights about how to craft good and sexy fiction. Angela will cover everything from setting to sensual detail to BDSM. And she will discuss how to:
- Write a romance hot enough to burn the pixels off the screen.
- Create characters with the intense sensuality needed in erotic romance
- Build a believable erotic attraction that gets lovers into bed without turning either of them into sluts.
- Design a plot in which sex plays a major role, without morphing into porn.
- Craft an evolving romance with intense sexuality.
- Give readers something they haven’t seen before.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Angela Knight is the New York Times bestselling author of the Mageverse paranormal series for Penguin Putnam’s Berkley imprint. She started out as a comic book writer in 1988, but was first published in erotic romance in 1996 in Red Sage’s Secrets anthology series. Since then, she has written 21 novellas and eight novels. She has also won two Critics Choice awards from Romantic Times magazine for Best Erotic Romance and Best Werewolf Romance. This year, she was nominated for a career achievement award as well as an award for Best Shapeshifter for Master of Dragons. All of her novels have received Top Picks from the critics at Romantic Times.
***Permission to forward granted and encouraged***