Channing Tatum’s stripper with a heart of gold will be back on July 3, 2015, according to CNN.
And hopefully he will be bringing all his hot, half naked friends.
The first Magic Mike in 2012, also starred Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello and Alex Pettyfer.
* Tatum told CNN he thinks the the same crew of hotties will return but not all details are settled yet.
* The new film will move the action from Florida clubs and be a road trip movie.
* Instead of calling it Magic Mike 2 it will be “Magic Mike XXL.”
* Tatum is writing and producing “XXL” with Reid Carolin.
* Gregory Jacobs directing.
The drug issues and dark side of Magic Mike will not be in part 2.
“We don’t want to make some dark drama” Tatum told reporters. “There was some darkness in the last movie and I think it surprised people and shocked people. This one, we want to have a lot of conflict and a lot of struggle, but we also want there to be a shit ton of fun. A shit ton of ridiculous stuff that you would never see in a movie, on the face of the earth, ever again”.