Did you read Fifty Shades of Grey and find yourself gripped by the story, unable to put it down? Did you experience a deep state of longing, desire, and arousal, and even fantasize about being with a man like Mr. Grey? Did you ride the roller coaster of kinky sex and love to the conclusion and then feel a little lost in the biggest “book hangover” ever?
In FALLING HARD FOR FIFTY, a tribute book for fans, author A.C. Rose followed her own curiosity to take a look at what made many of us so passionately addicted to the love story of Christian and Ana.
This book is for you … if you have ever wondered exactly what it was about Fifty Shades that made us dive in so deeply and fall (in love) so hard.
Sure, we fell for Mr. Grey — the brilliant, breathtakingly handsome, Alpha, self-made billionaire. His sexual skill and passion made us tingle and he melted many pairs of panties in the last few years.
But there is “more.” Woven into the story are brilliant enticements for all the senses and romantic situations to stir our hormones and grip our hearts and minds. This book takes a peek what made the story and the characters come alive and seem so real.
In FALLING HARD FOR FIFTY we aim to please by illuminating some of the things you may have felt or experienced while reading:
* Discover the truth about how the brain perceives fictions
* Hear about the erotic triggers in the book enticed all our senses
* Find out why Ana was so intoxicated by Christians scent
* Learn about the love chemicals stimulated by that first look, and first kiss
* Check out the real reason for ‘electricity’ between he characters
* Grasp more insight into the impact of multiple orgasms
* Read why women love Christian’s Grey’s dominance
* See what fans say about why they fell so hard for fifty
This book began as a college research paper. It is not affiliated or endorsed by E.L. James or her publisher. It is intended as a tribute.
Journalist and author A.C. Rose has been covering the Fifty Shades of Grey story for over three years and she is founder of the Fifty Shades of Grey News fan page on Facebook.