By A.C. Rose
If you are a romantic at heart, you may be feeling a bit bummed by some of the less than positive vibes that have been permeating our lives.
Maybe you need a break. A romantic, sexy, swept-off-your feet kind of break. A time out to read some sweet–or steamy–romance (with and without hot billionaires).
That’s why a special group of my romance writing friends got together to launch a different campaign: To share our favorite love stories–as well as a book that pairs great reading with toys that make you feel sexy–and bring back pleasure and joy.
Our campaign is called: Forget Politics…Vote for love.
Studies show that even brief distractions from difficult news can help us rejuvenate. Taking time out to read a romance can help you reset your attitude. It can also bring you hope. Thirteen authors are offering thirteen reasons to hope and feel the love — 12 books and a pleasure pairing guide at a price you can’t beat. FREE. All thirteen!
As Elizabeth Cole, author of A Heartless Design, puts it: “Romance is the antidote for cynicism. It reminds us that there is always hope for a happily ever after, no matter how dark things seem to get.”
These are amazing books by wonderful authors. You can order them individually below. Each link takes you to the book pictured. You can read more about it and easily request the book in the format you need so you can start reading now.
These books are available only until November 12. So what are you waiting for? Vote for love.
1. Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush
2. Seventh Inning Heat by Lyssa Kay Adams
3. Somewhere Warm by G.G. Andrew
4. Blackberries in the Morning By Rebecca Brooks
5. A Heartless Design by Elizabeth Cole
6. My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
7. A Matter of Trust by Kat Faitour
8. Finding Hope by Stacy Finz
9. Pleasure Pairing Guide by Thien-Kim Lam/Bawdy Bookworms
10. The Hart and the Hound by Racheline Maltese and Erin McRae
11. Caveman: A Short Story with Many Happy Endings by A.C. Rose
12. Hearts and Flours by Jennifer Sable
13. The Girl Who Wouldn’t Grow Up by Rachel Shane
A.C. Rose is a love, romance, and entertainment columnist and author of steamy romance books including My Hot Cop and The Boss of Me. Look for her forthcoming romance, AROUSAL, on Amazon in December 2016. Visit her Website. Find A.C. Rose books on Amazon.